Friday, November 23, 2007

New Market VoIP Peering

Next week, Wednesday through Friday, November 28-30 I will be at Pulver's New Market Peering conference in Orlando, FL. The conference is focused on many different issues related to VoIP peering, such as business models, technology choices, quality of services and security.

I willl speaking on a panel discussing Billing and OSS issues related to VoIP peering. I will be joined by Chris Celiberti and Etienne Pipers from Belgacom. Major issues I will be addressing are settlement billing, reconcilation and and the growing impact of local number portability.

I have a limited number of free passes for the conference, so contact me if you would like to attend. For more information about the conference go to http://www.newmarketpeering.com/2007/florida/web/

No comments: